Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

A Real Teacher Blog

So, next year I will be starting my 4th year teaching.  I am self proclaimed blog-stalker, pinterest-aholic, and techie teacher.  I wanted to create one those super cute teacher blogs where I share all of the amazing things I'm doing in my classroom for the past two years... but never felt like I had it quite together.  That is changing this year!  I'm teaching 4th grade math, science, and social studies this next year with the help of a "21st Century Technology Grant" (a cart of 30 laptops).  I want to share all of the amazing things that I know are going to happen in my classroom!  I hope you will all join me on this amazing journey!!!

Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...