Image Map

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It 100th Post!

WOW!!!  I can't believe this is my 100th post!  I didn't even realize I was close to 100 posts until I sat down to write this one!  I started blogging about a year ago and while there have been months that I have been a great blogger, there have definitely been dry spells.  I enjoy my little blog, but I also have a crazy busy life that comes first.  I find that it's all about finding a balance and when life gets crazy the blog gets cut first.

Now on the post at hand!  It's Monday which means it's time to link up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!  I absolutely love this link up and seeing what everyone is up to!



My first MMI is just a little item for my classroom.  I actually found it last summer and had plans to make it over, but it got lost in my mess of a craft room (currently working on getting some organization in there)



It's really teal not blue
My Cricut broke a couple of weeks ago.
:(
I plan on using it for cap erasers so I can monitor the coming and going of the little buggers!  I want to put a vinyl label on the glass, but I'll have to wait until I save up to buy the new awesome Cricut Explore. 

My second MMI is really a put it together project.  I've been on a mission to do a lot more DIY building for things in my house.  That meant that I needed tools!  I've been working on convincing the hubby that we needed some bigger tools as our hand-me-down circular saw wasn't going to cut it (pun intended!) anymore.  My MIL decided she could use some new awesome tools too so we went in halvsies.  This is what we did tonight in the crazy hot garage!  


I've got a huge project in mind/works for our kitchen that hopefully I'll be able to show off by the end of the summer.  

Hopefully I'll have a lot more to show off next week!  I can't wait to check out what everyone has been making!

4 comments:

  1. How are you going to label it? I might be able to make you a label and mail it to you if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realized you're from Arkansas too! If I sent you something it would get to you super quick!

      Delete
  2. So you aren't even going to tell us what kind of tool that is?? I know nothing about tools. Lol! It looks fancy though!! I'm excited to see what you make with it! XO
    P.S. HAPPY 100TH POST!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I may be going on a search for one of these:)
    So happy for your 100th post, thanks for sharing!
    ~Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...