Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

Five for Friday

I'm so excited to be linking up for the first time with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!


I updated my schedule and job board this past week!  I love the way it looks and it's easy to change.
This is the before.


This is the after.

I already blogged about this, but it is so exciting that it is definitely worth mentioning twice.  I got my 21st Century Technology Grant laptop cart!



I've finally picked up some projects that have been on my to-do list for a couple of weeks.  Neither of course are finished, but at lease I've gotten them started.

Brownie Points: Class reward system

Burlap Wreath for my classroom door.  I ran out of hot glue at home, so I'll be finishing this tomorrow!


I did manage to finish this project! I've loved having it in my classroom and it has saved me a lot of hassles!



One of the perks of being on the non-traditional calendar is that I got a 4 day weekend!  I took today to play with baby and bring the hubby lunch at work.  This is what the little one discovered she could do this morning.  One of the things on the to-do list for the weekend is baby-proofing the drawers and cabinets.


I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your laptop cart looks amazing--you are very lucky to have so much technology at your fingertips. Thanks for sharing tidbits of your week--I am a new follower...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...