Image Map

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fellowes Saturn2(95 Review


I wrote about buying a laminator at Staples a couple of weeks ago here. I've been meaning to write a review for a while, but with school starting this past week, I've been a little busy.  I have loved having my little laminator at home!

 I bought some 5 mil pouches from Amazon with some gift cards I got at Christmas. The Saturn 95 is a the smaller of the two versions that Fellowes makes.  I've been using the 9 x 11.5 pouches and putting all of my little items with enough space to allow me to cut them all out.  The pouches look kinda fuzzy before they go through the laminator.  I was a little apprehensive about how the pouches would look when they went through the laminator, but I was more than impressed with the results!


 This is how the pouch looks when it goes through the laminator.  The 5 mil pouches are super thick! Sometimes the lamination didn't completely seal, so after being cut out, I would run the small pieces through again to seal the edges. 


Here is a pouch after go through the laminator.  Anything laminated comes out looking great! I have only had one pouch that ended up crinkling but I think it just went in a little crooked.  As long as the pouch went in straight I had no problems.  I'm so happy to have this little tool in my tool kit! 

1 comment:

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...