Image Map

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Love Staples Back To School Sales!!!

I know it's only July 21, but I have students in my classroom in 11 day... that's right, I have kids on August 1!!!!!  Back to school sales in July mean it really is time to go back to school!  I love the Staples sales at this time of year.  You have to be on the ball to get all the good deals, but when you do they are AWESOME!!!  Here is the ad for this week.  I'm so happy with all of my purchases and I can't wait to use them/ have them in my classroom!


Here some of the supplies I got today.  Nothing was over $2.00!!!




Here are the crayons and my new cute stapler I got!


These scissors are the best deal that I got today.  They are Wescott 7 inch scissors that normally retail for $6.29.  There were on sale for $1 each!!! Normally they have a limit of 2 but there wasn't a limit in the ad so I bought 28 to have one for all my students in class!!!  $28 instead of $175!  So exciting!

And last but not least, I finally broke down and bought a laminator!!! I haven't even gotten it out of the box yet, but I'm so excited to use it!  I'm planning on doing a review of it later  this week!

What school supplies are you buying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...