Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made It: Date letters/numbers

I'm so excited to link up with 4th Grade Frolics today!!!


I don't know about you but during the summer I have a much harder time remembering the date because it's not up on the board!  We all have the date on our boards to help with due dates, and other scheduling activities. On my board, I like having the "long date" as well as the "short date" on the board for students (and myself) to refer to  throughout the day.  However, I don't like to write the date everyday and erasing one number ends up looking messy and that's just not cool!  So here is my solution:


I used my wonderful, amazing, fantabulous Cricut to cut out the letters and numbers to be able to display the date on my board!  I used the Mickey Mouse Font cartridge to make these with the silhouette option for the teal. They are 3 and half inches tall. I had a set that I've used for the past 3 years, but I'm redoing my classroom theme with orange, teal, pink, purple, and OWLS this year so I HAD to make a new set of date letters.  I have to laminate these guys and put magnets on the back, but it makes it so easy to display the date on my board in a super cute way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...