Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Products and Print Center

I'm not only trying to be a real blogger, but I'm also trying my hand at creating and selling products on Teachers pay Teachers.  I created two new products that I am actually using in my classroom.

Owl/Chevron Clock Labels

Owl/Chevron Word Wall Labels

Click on the pictures to take you to my TpT store.

The second part of this post is about my district's print center.  We have copiers in our buildings, but we are only allowed 100 copies a month!  Not enough by any means to have a functioning classroom.  We have a center at the high school whose sole purpose is to print copies for teachers.  You send them what you want copied, they copy it, and bring back it to you.  No more standing in line waiting for the copier.  Sometimes it is a pain; there is a 3 day turn around for orders.  Most of the time it's awesome!  Today is was super awesome, because they not only do regular copies, but color and cardstock copies (THAT I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR)!  I spent quite a while there today, but I got a bunch of stuff printed for my classroom in color and on cardstock!!! I actually got my new products printed today!  I am now at home laminating EVERYTHING on my wonderful new laminator!  I can't wait to share my review later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...