Image Map

Friday, November 29, 2013

Five for Friday - 11-29-13

While I try to keep myself from getting the Thanksgiving leftovers out before 11:00, my heart is overflowing with all that I have to be thankful for!  One of those things is my little blog and all of the blogging friends I am making! With that said, it's Black Friday and I will not be venturing out with all those crazies!  I'm sitting in my pjs writing my Five For Friday post!!!!  Make sure you head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to see what everybody has been up to this Thanksgiving week!



Last Friday, the hubby and I had a pre-marathon date to go see Matt Nathenson in concert in Tulsa at Caine's Ballroom!  We had a such a great time!  If you've never seen him in concert before, he is quite the entertainer!






I already posted this earlier in the week, but I'm so proud of my hubby that it is definitely worth mentioning twice!  Hubby ran a marathon on Sunday - plus an extra 3 tenths!  He did so amazing and it was only 25 degrees outside!  He's my hero!








Yesterday was my sweet little girl's first Thanksgiving!  Love her little turkey outfit!




We spent Thanksgiving in St. Louis with my parents this year!  We had wonderful food and a rousing game of Apples to Apples that made everyone, including the baby laugh!




I started planning the little one's first birthday this week and I am excited and sad at the same time!  Her favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see? so that is going to be our theme and I'm super excited!


How was your Thanksgiving week?  

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is precious...just PRECIOUS! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My mom tried to get out the leftovers for breakfast, but my dad was not having it...at all! Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...