Image Map

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently

I can't believe that it's already November!  Where has this year gone!  Next month my baby is going to be ONE!!!  How did that happen???

Here is my currently for November.

Listening: I don't know about you, but the weekend is always our time to catch up on the housework that was neglected during the week.  I've also got quite a bit of laundry to do!
Loving: I'm so excited to sleep for an extra hour tonight!!!  I grew up in AZ where Daylight Savings doesn't exist.  It's still strange to me after 7 years, but I love to "fall back"!
Thinking/Wanting: These are both pretty much the same and make my heart just break!  My little girl picked up a stomach virus that has her bottom raw and on top of that she's teething!  All she wants to do is be held and she has cried all morning!  So not like!  I hope she gets better over the weekend so I don't have to stay home on Monday.
Needing: Another item perpetually on the weekend to do list - grade and lesson plan.  I have co-workers who stay late on Fridays so they don't have to take anything, but I just can't bring myself to do that!  I want to get out of there on Friday, so my work usually gets done on Sundays.  
Yummy Pin: Apple Turnovers


I made these for a potluck and they were a huge hit!  They are super easy to make and are the perfect size for a small dessert!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rissa! Found your post through Farley's Currently. I completely forgot that we "fall back" tonight. Thanks for reminding me! And I hope your little one gets better soon. I don't have little ones of my own but it doesn't sound fun. Poor thing. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Margaux
    The Imaginary Classroom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...