Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday - 11-1-13

It's Friday and I can't believe it, but this is my 4th post of the week!  Maybe I can do it all {insert evil maniacal laugh here}!!!  It's time for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!



We tried using Educreations this week in class to share our problem solving strategies.



The kids loved using their headphone with microphones.  We had some technical difficulties, but we are working with one of the co-creators to fix our issues.





We bought a new sectional over Labor Day weekend and we finally got all the pieces this past week.  We were missing the wedge piece that was damaged and it arrived completing the sectional.  It's quite a bit bigger that what we used to have, but I love my chase lounge!





I had a fantastic birthday yesterday.  My kiddos were so sweet and I received a plethora of handmade cards! I got this awesome Scensty warmer that matches my room perfectly!



I also got some giftcards to go out to eat with my hubby from my whole class.  I have awesome homeroom moms!





Spirit Week mustache day was AMAZING!!!  I laughed all day and so did the kids.  Our theme for the day was, "I 'mustache' you not to do drugs!" We had awesome class participation!






We did our Trick-or-Treat on the square today.  It was super crazy but the kids had a great time!  2 days in a row of Halloween can make any teacher crazy!



 Boy, am I tired!!!  I'm off to see how everyone else's week was!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...