Image Map

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It's October 31st, which means two things... 1) It's Halloween and 2) It's my BIRTHDAY!!!! I wrote about my school's Halloween celebration of Trick-or-Treating on our square, but due to inclement weather, our tradition has been moved to tomorrow when it won't be raining on us.  In class this week, the kids have written scary stories and we completed this BooDoKu from Stephanie over at Forever in Fifth Grade.


We celebrated Halloween at our church on Sunday at our Fall Festival.  I'm so super proud of our costumes... I MADE THEM!!!!


 My daughter  and her hair that has a tendency to stick straight up, really was the inspiration for our costumes.  I really wanted to have a family theme for Halloween and the Flinstones were perfect!  I went to Hobby Lobby, bought broadcloth for cheap and then got cutting and sewing at home!  I'm not much of a seamstress, so they definitely aren't perfect by any means, but they sure are cute!  I even followed my first pattern for Pebbles' shirt!


You better believe that I will dressing up with my kids tomorrow and the Little Bit is going Trick-or-Treating with us, too! What were you for Halloween???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...