Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday

I'm so proud of myself!!!  This is the third time I've blogged in 7 days!!!  Go me!!! It's Friday and that means it's time to link up with Doodle Bugs for 




I don't think I've officially mentioned that I am on FALL BREAK!!!!  Look at the leaves changing colors!  Aren't they just beautiful!



Our fall break is two weeks, so I still have one more week left to play catch up at school and spend all kinds of time with my little girl!!!  This is really the reason I've actually been able to blog this week and why I don't have very much school stuff to write about. I love this break, but I start working on my to-do list on about the 2nd day of school. :)

Because it is fall break, my MIL is in town for the weekend for all the craft fairs that happen the third week in October!   I usually buy very little but instead take away a lot of inspiration for my own crafts. I will be looking for some items for my little one's first birthday! *** GASP***

Can I just say that I have a new obsession with my Nikon 3100!!! 


In the past two weeks I've taken over 400 pictures!!!! I love my birthday gift and I rarely leave home without it!


Not only is MIL in town, but Ainsleigh's great grandparents always come into town for the craft fairs!  Ainsleigh was giving her great grandpa a run for his money last night!  I just love this picture!!!!

Last, but not least, I got to go get my hair done this week!  I've decided that I'm not going to chop it until the end of the school year.  I figure that is a good timeline and my hairdresser is going to hold me to it!  I love the red!!!


4 comments:

  1. I loved looking through your blog... it is so cute and full of fun ideas!
    I am your newest follower and look forward to reading your future posts!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rissa- I'm your newest follower. I'm happy to find an Arkansas blogger. I'm from Texas and I'm an elementary principal. On my blog, I showcase classrooms on my campus and others in the blogging world. I hope to share your blog and story with all of my friends and followers. If it's okay with you of course. Here is the link to head over and check it out.
    Stephanie from Principal Principles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found my blog! My husband's family is from Texas, so we visit often! I'd love for you to share my blog... the more followers the better!

      Delete
  3. I love the great grandpa picture! Precious. You're doing a great job with the b-day present!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...