Image Map

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Five for Fraturday

I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while, and I am terribly sorry!  With conferences and the hubby's administration schedule, life has been a little hectic!  I'm even late for Five for Friday, with Doodle Bugs Teaching but I really want to get caught up and recommit to blogging!  Here it goes...





Little Bit has started walking!!!  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  We are slowly trying to get her to wear shoes more often... she HATES them!!!  Hopefully she will grow out that!  She got a sweet new ride this week that she loves to play with.



Our school's fall carnival was this week, because as of yesterday, we are October Intercession!  Each class has a booth and the teachers who work the carnival for an hour get a cut of the money made from the carnival.  Last year, it was about $80!  


My booth was baseball toss and here is one of my awesome parents working the booth!

No carnvial would be complete without an adorable little 9 month old dressed up for Halloween!  She doesn't have her costume yet, so this had to do!



Yesterday, all of the teachers in the district who won 21st Century Technology grants got together for some PD.  This is a picture of us doing a fishbowl discussion outside on a beautiful October day!  It was so good to be able to talk and discuss what we are doing with our laptops and how the students are progressing and learning.  Teaching can be an isolating profession if you let it be, so collaboration is key!
One of my wonderful friends, Lisa , who moved to the other side of the country this summer, came for a visit this week!  I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her, but it was so good to see her!!!



Last but not least, we took the little girl to her first pumpkin patch today!  We went with some of our friends who also have a daughter almost exactly 1 year older than Ainsleigh.  It was great day for beautiful pictures with my wonderful new camera that I got as an early birthday present! 



Overall, I'd say it was a great week!  How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. It is so hard to keep up with everything and blog too! I don't know how you are doing it at all with a little one, so more power to you! My kids are 20 and 17, and it's still hard to find the time.

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your fall pictures:) It is always nice when you get to earn a little something for your classroom too!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin patch picture. My daughter loved every moment of the Halloween carnival at school when she was that year. Enjoy every moment. It goes so fast!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...