Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday

Today is my last official day of October Intercession... SAD DAY!!!! I still have the weekend, but my two weeks with my sweet little girl are virtually over :(  It is Friday, though and time for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.



Last Saturday, my hubby gave my second birthday gift (Halloween is my actual birthday, MUHAHAHA) that was two tickets to see Disney's Beauty and the Beast Broadway production!  I went with my MIL.  We got dressed up and went to the show which was AMAZING!!!!  I had never seen it before and it was a wonderful gift! Here we are before the show.  We even had matching shoes!







I've been very busy this week getting my students accounts for a variety of websites.  They are now each signed up for 
Pearson Success Net


Penzu

Kidblog



and Infuse Learning



It took quite a bit of time to double check passwords and such, but now on Monday we can get working! You can click on each picture to see what you can use each site for!


The little one and I went and worked on some Christmas presents for the grandparents this week.  I know it's a little early, but I figured while I had the time, I might as well make good use of it! Any guesses what caused this face??? I won't be able to post their actual presents until after Christmas, but I think they are going to love their gifts!





I finished all of my grades for report cards this week!  Report cards go home in Tuesday folders.  4th grade math is hard but my kids have worked their tales off this first quarter!


The hubby and I are going to a local consignment event tonight for the 50% off sale!  We need to get Little Bit some fall/winter clothes that fit!  She's 10 months but just started wearing 6-9 months clothes! I love a good sale!



Now I'm on my way over to check out everyone else's 5 random things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...