Image Map

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Five for Friday

Wow!  It's been a long week!!!!  I'm so happy that it's Friday Saturday! I'm a little late, but better late than never!  I'm linking up the Doodle Bugs Teaching for...


 I can't believe it, but my little girl is now 9 months old!!!!


She has so much personality and is seriously the best baby EVER! 
 I actually cooked this week!  My amazing hubby normally does all the cooking for our family, but on Thursday I was quite inspired to do a little cooking!  I went to my food/recipes Pinterest board to find this recipe!  These were some of the yummiest enchiladas we've had in a while!

 I gave my students their unit 1 math assessment.  My district has the CCSS math standards broken down into 5 units with varying strands in each unit.  This first unit covered most of the NBT standards, plus some metric measurement to help with the concept of 10x as many.  I spent my Friday grading them... we have some corrections to make next week!  

 Our school district asked for a millage to get a 2nd high school this week and it passed!  I did my civic duty and voted of course! We will have a new high school in the fall of 2016!


My dear friends Jamie and David headed to Dallas with their daughter Callie Anne for her first of many surgeries for her Apert Syndrom.  This first surgery is a cranial surgery.  You can read all about the surgery and how pray here.

Here are the girls playing at Connection Group this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...