Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

I can't believe that it is already September!  I guess the summer is officially over now, even though I've been in school for a MONTH! I had decided earlier in the week, that I was going to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade.  I had to wait until today to do so, but I think it was worth the wait!  Here is my September Currently!


Listening: I can't believe my little girl is going to be 9 months old in just a couple of weeks!  She is growing up so fast, but she still likes a 30 minute nap in the evening. Here we are in our Arkansas gear!


Loving:  I've been working on lots of projects for my room - classroom wreath, brownie points pans, and curtains! I always say that I want to have my room totally complete when the kids come, but there are always more projects!




Thinking:  I like to have my lesson plans typed.  I usually write them in a notebook, but it scribbled and usually unorganized.  I like the neat final copy in my binder for school.

Wanting: We've spent quite a bit of time cleaning the house this weekend.  I just get so busy at school that the last thing I want to do when I get home is clean!  Can I get an AMEN?!

Needing:  I am planning on getting my student laptops out this week.  I've been working on a system to get their passwords organized and easily accessible.  I need that system put together so we can actually use it!

Love Myself: 1. I ran a half marathon last year at 6 weeks pregnant and really haven't run much since.  The hubby is training for a marathon and I'm feeling pretty lazy.  I need to get my but in gear. 2. I really want to be able to leave Fridays with everything ready for the next week at school.  3.  My little girl is growing up so fast and with the hubby's new job, family time comes at a premium.  I want to make sure that we get some quality time, just the three of us.

What are you up to this month?

2 comments:

  1. I miss those 30 minute naps!!! My kids are 3 and 5 and they never take naps anymore:( Your daughter is precious!! I'm following you through Bloglovin' now:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath. I have seen those on pinterest and I am in love with them. I may need to make one!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...