Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday/More Resolutions


 So this is officially the last school day of Winter Break and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty sad!  I have absolutely loved my time at home with my little girl and her daddy!  We get so busy when school in session it feels like I hardly see them!  Maybe this snow storm that is coming on Sunday will keep us home one more day :)

Well it is Friday and so I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!  This is where I share 5 random things with you about my week!  Ready, set, go!




Ok, so I'm going to link up within a link up!  Over at Blog Hoppin, they are doing a 5 day 2014 resolution linky party!

Today is Day 3 and it's all about fitness!

So I feel like 2013 was really a crap shoot for me as far as fitness was concerned.  My daughter was born in December of 2012 and I lost a lot of my baby weight really fast (Hallelujah!)  This was the hubby and I going on our first date one week after the baby was born! I had missed sushi so bad!

I was nursing and kept dropping the lbs so I didn't really worry about what I ate and I definitely didn't exercise on a regular basis!  So I am committing to fitness this year.  The hubby is going to train me to run my second half marathon (I ran the first at 6 weeks pregnant) in April.  I am also going to cut out all of the junk!  I started juicing again and I just really want to eat better in general.


 My goal is lose 13 pounds to be at 125.  I know I'm not overweight, but I'm a lot fluffier than before I had my daughter.  I want to tone up and look amazing in a swimsuit this summer! My goal is to run and train for this half marathon and also do some other strength, cardio, and ab workouts.  I just found that Jillian Micheals' videos are on Youtube!  You can find them {here}


The little one got a wagon for her birthday and before the snow came we took her on a quick ride around the block.  She loved it!  




I got all of my Thank You cards finished for Christmas and the baby's birthday and out in the mail yesterday!  I am so proud of myself for getting that done before break was over!  I'm not always the best about thank yous! I made these little Thank You's for our Christmas presents!




Christmas is finally down! We got all of the decorations and lights taken down and packed up!  I feel like I finally have my house back!


Since this is just random things from the week, I decided that I'd share some pictures from the three weeks I've been MIA.  Enjoy!
Santa classroom decorations!
Snowman ornament gifts for parents
The little one turned ONE!!!

We had a Grinch themed Christmas Party on the last day before break!

Between birthday and Christmas, this little girl opened presents 5 days in a row!  Now we have no room in our house!
We volunteered at our church for our Annual Miracle on 14th St. Christmas Eve coat/toy/food event!
We spent lots of time with family!  This is Ainsleigh's great grandmother!  Love that she has so many people who love her!

Alright, that's all I got for now! Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...