Image Map

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Peek at My Week: {1-27-14}

This has been such a wonderful weekend!  I actually feel somewhat on top of things for once.  I only brought home one assignment to grade and it's online in Google Docs!  Don't get me wrong, I still came home with a full page to-do list, but it's not that bad!


It's Sunday, so I'm linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her Peek at My Week linky party!

Math:
We will be learning how to measure and sketch angles this week.  We are still using Jennifer's foldables in math to add to our interactive notebooks!  I'm also hoping to start this mini golf project from Beyond Traditional Math.

Social Studies:
We started the 3rd quarter last week, which means we are back to social studies.  I started working on this government lapbook from Amber Polk last week and I'm hoping to finish it this week.  
I've made some Google Doc quizzes to go along with their lapbooks to check their understanding as we go along.
We also have a Scholastic News subscription that just started, so we'll be practicing some non-fiction reading skills with these this week!

4th Grade Planning Day:
We get 2 planning days a year with our team and our second day is this Wednesday!  We have a very full agenda, but I'm super hopeful that it will be a very productive day!

Marathon Training:
I totally slacked off last week!  I did run at all except for yesterday.  I did do a super intense work out with the hubby and some teachers from his school on Thursday that has left my abs super sore! I will do my long 5 mile run today.  Then 3, 4, 3 miles during the week and then another long run of 6 miles next Saturday.  I really need to get into a rhythm with running if I'm going to finish this half marathon in April!  

What does your week look like?  Don't forget to head over to Mrs. Laffins Laughings to see what everyone else has planned for the week!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing to feel ahead for once??? I forget what that feels like.... :)

    Thanks for linking up and have a great week!
    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check out LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send packages. Please feel free to sign up and pass our name along!

    Thanks
    -LIFTPackages

    LiftPackages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing from all my blogger friends! I like to respond via email so make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...